Further to my last email, folks, have just discovered the link goes to general vacancies rather than the job itself. My colleague, Marta, has kindly created this direct link, instead: http://tinyurl.com/uolldpost

Cheers,

Steve

From: learning development in higher education network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Rooney, Stephen
Sent: 23 May 2013 11:47
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: 0.5 Learning Development Post at the University of Leicester

Dear all,

I’m very pleased to announce that we are advertising for a part-time (0.5) Learning Development Adviser post:

Details of how to apply, together with further particulars, are available here: http://www2.le.ac.uk/offices/jobs/opportunities/jobsearch

All best,

Steve

Steve Rooney

Learning Development Manager

University of Leicester

0116 252 2316

www.le.ac.uk/succeedinyourstudies

Elite Without Being Elitist

Times Higher Awards Winner 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011

Follow us on Twitter twitter.com/uniofleicester

www.le.ac.uk

Chair of the Association for Learning Development in Higher Education (ALDinHE)