From:        Laura Higgins <[log in to unmask]>
To:        Carina Buckley <[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:        21/05/2013 15:40
Subject:        RE: Updating resources

That looks like a great resource Carina – the question I have is how do you direct students to the site? We have study skills resources online here, but sometimes the biggest challenge is to  get the support of colleagues across the University to point students to them.

A question to the group also; how important do you think subject-specific study skills support is in regards to content which can be delivered centrally?

Best wishes,

Laura

Laura Higgins
Academic Governance Manager
Academic Support Projects Officer
Network Coordinator and Events Officer, Women’s Staff Network
Academic Services Division
Governance Team
E Floor, Portland Building
University of Nottingham