This is one of the functions that we envisaged when we originally set up the ALDinHE Professional Development site (http://aldinheprofdev.wordpress.com/ )

I think this or any other such site and the LDHEN list should be seen as complementary rather than alternatives. It provides a space for ideas and resources (often picking up on discussions that started on the LDHEN Jiscmail list)  and anyone can contribute just by leaving a comment on the relevant section. Please take a look and see if it might meet your suggestions rather than starting a new site elsewhere.

Best wishes
Pauline
Pauline Ridley