Dear colleagues

I apologise for multiple postings and attach a link to the latest issue of Lifewide Magazine which examines the idea of wellbeing and its link to lifewide learning and development. We hope that you will find the articles interesting and enjoyable.

best wishes

Norman

LIFEWIDE MAGAZINE SPRING 2013

EXPLORING WELLBEING, WELL-BEING & WELL BEING

This issue of Lifewide Magazine examines the idea of wellbeing offering a range of perspectives gleaned from personal experience and subjective perceptions, educational practice, real world situations, research and policy, and including the results of three surveys. Features include articles by Jean Gordon and Linda O’Toole, who introduce a European initiative, Learning for Well-being, which aims to enhance the lives of children across the EU, and Professor Ron Barnett who imagines the 21st century university as a major contributor to wellbeing through the multiple ecologies it creates and enhances. The Magazine is produced by the Lifewide Education community http://lifewideeducation.co.uk/ and it is free to download from http://www.lifewidemagazine.co.uk/