Invitation to

17th International Conference on Electronic Publishing

ELPUB-2013 - Mining the Digital Information Networks

June 13-14, 2013, Karlskrona, Sweden
(Pre-conference day, June 12)

Welcome to ELPUB-2013. Registration is currently open.

This year's conference features an exciting program with data mining and social computing tracks alongside the traditional ELPUB scope. We have two very distinguished key note speakers – Stephan Shakespeare, chair of the UK government's Data Strategy Board and one of the innovators behind YouGov, and Professor Felix S. Wu, one of top US researchers in social computing and social networks.
We start with a pre-conference day on June 12. It is possible to register for the pre-conference day only for a standalone fee but we urge you to register for the complete conference (the pre-conference day is included in the fee) since we have an exciting and broad program.

The conference is held in the UNESCO world heritage site, Karlskrona, in southeast Sweden. The social activities feature a beautiful boat trip to the conference dinner, to be held at Kastellet, a 17th century fort situated in the Baltic Sea a few kilometers outside of Karlskrona. Take the chance to meet professionals and researchers in the electronic publishing field and related areas. We are looking forward to seeing you in Karlskrona!
See website for all details: http://www.elpub.net

Conference dates and location: Pre-conference June 12th. Main conference June 13-14, 2013, Blekinge Institute of Technology, Karlskrona (World Heritage Site since 1998), Sweden
Conference Host: Blekinge Institute of Technology, Karlskrona, Sweden
General Chair: Dr. Niklas Lavesson, Blekinge Institute of Technology, Sweden
Organising Chair: Peter Linde, Blekinge Institute of Technology, Sweden
Programme Chair: Dr. Panayiota Polydoratou, ATEI of Thessaloniki, Greece