I realise I am stretching the scope of this repositories list perhaps, but some might be interested in the technical infrastructure needed to implement Gold OA. A series of invited blog posts has begun here:
http://www.goldoa.org.uk/
These are intended to prompt discussion specifically about technical infrastructure (systems, metadata, services, workflows).
I realise, of course, that some might see this as a distraction. Nevertheless, many universities and others, certainly in the UK, are interested in solutions for Gold OA.
Please do join the debate. The discussion will inform Jisc, libraries, publishers, CrossRef and others as we try to improve things.
Best wishes
Neil
M: 44 (0)7841951303.
Skype: neil.jacobs1