Mick

Thanks for this and I will pass it on to Colleagues.

I note (AGAIN) that the HEA info makes ONLY reference to English Levels of Study, and I thought they were a UK based operation – Year 1 is Level 7 or 8 in the SCQF and upper levels are 9 & 10. But maybe the call is for south of the Border only, in which case sorry for intruding

Bob

Robert GS Matthew PhD, MSc, Eur Ing, FHEA

Director

Centre for Academic Practice & Learning

Room 4B46

Cottrell Building