I am carrying out a poll on why teachers bring school groups to museums. The poll is open to anyone - teachers, museum educators and anyone else with an opinion. The poll is very very brief so won't take much time to complete, but since it will be closing on Friday at 17:00, I would really appreciate it if members could either take part themselves, and / or pass on the link to any teachers or networks that may be interested. The poll is accessed via my blog post at: http://learningmanchester.wordpress.com/2013/04/25/a-brief-introduction-and-a-couple-of-questions/

Thanks for your help, and the results will be posted next week!

Hannah Chalk