Hello Gemmers,

Can anyone in a London-based museum help?

This is very short notice but we're in desperate need of a WW1 soldier's uniform for an actor to wear next Thursday 16 May at our Museums at Night event.

We'd collect it and drop it back.

Many thanks,

Sally Sculthorpe
Learning Officer
The British Postal Museum & Archive

Tel: 020 7354 7284
Fax: 020 7239 2576
Mobile: 07843 290613

The British Postal Museum and Archive
Freeling House, Phoenix Place, London. WC1X 0DL.
www.postalheritage.org.uk<http://www.postalheritage.org.uk/>

The BPMA's on tour: see our fantastic exhibitions Designs on Delivery at Great Western Hospital, Swindon, 19th March to 27th June 2013, and Last Post: Remembering the First World War at the Museum of Army Flying, Hampshire, 25th March to 27th September 2013. For more information please see: http://postalheritage.org.uk/exhibitions