Dear all

Apologies for the re-post I have been wrestling with the GEM list to enable me to post and have now managed to get it to do so! If you've not already replied but great to hear about your work.

Are you a museum in the South East working with young people aged 14-25?

The World Stories South East regional project is a partnership of 10 museums who are working collaboratively with young people aged 14-25. The partnership has been awarded funding from the SE Bridge to look at extending the network that has developed through participation in the project to other museums and organisations working with young people.

We would like to know how you are engaging with young people at your museum, and how you feel about the development of the network beyond the partner museums.

We appreciate that you get asked to complete many surveys - this one is very quick and will only take a few minutes to complete, but your responses will help us to map activity in the south east and to inform development of a network.

Please find the survey on: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/museumsworkingwithyoungpeople
The survey closes end of day 31 May 2013.

All respondents to the survey will be entered into a prize draw for one of four 12 months adult membership to the Royal Pavilion & Museums Foundation (worth £15 each), for benefits see -  http://pavilionfoundation.org/support-us/membership/membership-benefits

If you have any questions, or would like to know more about the project please get in touch with Sonia Rasbery, World Stories South East Project Coordinator on [log in to unmask]