Dear All,
Just a reminder that the deadline for the Call for Papers of the Museum Metamorphosis Conference in the School of Museum Studies at the University of Leicester is fast approaching on 31 May.
Further details about the conference to be held on 5-6 November can be found on the conference website: http://www2.le.ac.uk/departments/museumstudies/museum-metamorphosis
Early bird bookings are currently being taken and we look forward to welcoming you in November.
Best wishes,
Alex

Alex Woodall
PhD Researcher
http://www2.le.ac.uk/departments/museumstudies/research/phd-student-research/AlexandraWoodall

I am currently undertaking a survey for museum professionals who use objects to engage people's senses and imaginations.  To participate, please go to: http://www2.le.ac.uk/departments/museumstudies/forms/awphd/what-do-objects-do-material-approaches-to-art-museum-interpretation

Follow me on Twitter @alexwoodall https://twitter.com/alexwoodall

School of Museum Studies
University of Leicester
19 University Road