Hi folks,

We are planning for our July/August and our September/October  issues of
InterpNEWS.
The September/October issue will have a focus on  costumed/living history
interpretation.  The  cover for the LH issue is below to give you an idea.
If you are  involved as a historic performer, living history
interpreter/planner, living history consultant, etc., I hope you will consider  doing a
short article on your work/programs for that issue.

The deadline for the July/August issue is Mid  June.  Looking for articles
for that issue on interpretive media,  interpretive research, new exhibit
design, interpreting historic sites,  interesting interpretive planning
projects, etc.

If you don't currently receive InterpNEWS and would like to  receive the
current issue  (subscriptions are FREE), just send me an  e-mail.

We now have over 5000 readers in 24 countries so your work  will get lots
of attention

Cheers
John Veverka
InterpNEWS Publisher

InterpNEWS Living History focus issue cover for September/October  2013