Even I am having the same problem in downloading FSL

On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 11:42 PM, Ayaz, Muhammad <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I am trying to install fsl on ubuntu 12.04 LTS
after i run the command "sudo apt-key adv --recv-keys --keyserver pgp.mit.edu 2649A5A9"
I get the following error:

Executing: gpg --ignore-time-conflict --no-options --no-default-keyring --secret-keyring /tmp/tmp.4ssyHdqYPI --trustdb-name /etc/apt/trustdb.gpg --keyring /etc/apt/trusted.gpg --primary-keyring /etc/apt/trusted.gpg --recv-keys --keyserver pgp.mit.edu 2649A5A9
gpg: requesting key 2649A5A9 from hkp server pgp.mit.edu
gpgkeys: HTTP fetch error 7: couldn't connect to host
gpg: no valid OpenPGP data found.
gpg: Total number processed: 0

While surfing the internet on neurodebian-users list to run the "sudo apt-get install neurodebian-keyring"

Which spits out the following:

sudo apt-get install neurodebian
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
E: Unable to locate package neurodebian-keyring

Any suggestions to solve this issue.

thanks
Ayaz

The information contained in this message and any attachments is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are prohibited from copying, distributing, or using the information. Please contact the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the original message from your system.

--
Himanshu Joshi
M.Tech. Cognitive & Neuroscience.

http://mbial.weebly.com/himanshu-joshi.html