Dear Paul,

The results looks great. I have one further question about the output file of the Eddy. What is the meaning of "eddy_parameters" , I don't see any explanation of this file on the wiki.

the parameters quantify the amount of movement and eddy currents for each volume. At the moment it is not really used for anything and is more there for me to be able troubleshoot things more easily.

Jesper

Thanks for your kindly help

Best

Paul