Hi,

That does look bad to me.  Have you checked that the brain extractions are OK?
It is hard to diagnose anything without more information though.  Can you upload the relevant nifti images to this site:
   https://oxfile.ox.ac.uk/oxfile/work/extBox?id=68312615463381F4C
then I'll have a look at them and hopefully figure out a way to improve the results.

All the best,
Mark