I'm a student interest in diffusion MRI.There are some question When using FSL to track fiber, I hope I can get help here!
1. After probtrackx, FSL will generate a fdt_paths file for each seed mask, which contain fibers start from mask region.But how to get the FA or MD along these fibers?
2. Is there a way to track all the fibers of the brain , and generate only one fdt_paths file which contain all the fibers?
3. What the meaning of the value of each voxel in the fdt_paths file,and whether we can do further study based that value?
Thanks!