Dear all FSL experts

Thanks for Jesper to provide such excellent correction tool for DTI dataset, currently I acquire the blip up blip down DTI dataset and try to use TOPUP and EDDY to perform DTI correction. I have some setting problems and ask for help to check the usage of the tool correct or not:

My dataset as acquired like follows:

PE+ = { b0 b0 b0 dwi (with 30 directions)}
PE- = { b0 b0 b0 dwi (with 30 directions)}

I make a topup --imain file like
tp = { b0-PE+ b0-PE+ b0-PE+ b0-PE- b0-PE- b0-PE- }

and acqparams.txt file like follows and run topup

0 1 0 0.062
0 1 0 0.062
0 1 0 0.062
0 -1 0 0.062
0 -1 0 0.062
0 -1 0 0.062

The output of TOPUP looks great and non I want to use TOPUP together with EDDY, I make a "total" dataset for eddy like follows:

ed = { b0-PE+ b0-PE+ b0-PE+ dwi-PE+ (with 30 directions) b0-PE-  b0-PE- b0-PE- dwi-PE- (with 30 directions)}

In order to incorporate EDDY with TOPUP, I use the same acqparams.txt (which used in TOPUP) with EDDY. Is it right to use the same acqparams.txt for EDDY? I aslo set the index file like follows:

index.txt = {1 1 1.....(with 30's 1) and 4 4 4.... (with 30's 4) }

Is the overall procedure list as above valid for my own dataset? Thanks for your kindly help.

Best

Paul