Hi!

I have tried to compute CBF-maps from a set of pCASL multi-TI measurements, adhering to examples in the BASIL tutorial and relentlessly reading the documentation. I´m caught in a desperate state of confusion, and hereby ask the Community for help with some basic operations in order to get forward.

My set has nine TIs, these have been subtracted and neatly packed in a single .nii-file, and should (as I understand it) be ready to give CBF and BAT. Giving the simplest command:

oxford_asl -i 4D_Dataset.nii.gz --tis 0.8,1.0,1.2,1.4,1.6,1.8,2.0,2.2,2.4 -o Output_folder --bolus 1.65 --bat 0.7 --t1 1.3 --t1b 1.66

and simpler variations thereof, crashes, and I am communicated that:

Runtime error:- Option requires a value: --repeats (or omit, equivalent to --repeats=1Trace: InferenceTechnique::Setup; VariationalBayesInferenceTechnique::Setup; FABBER main(); FABBER main (outer).

Trying to trace the "--repeats", I find in the documentation that a "-@-file" should be specified, but nothing in the command points to this "-@". Also, trying to chuck in "--repeats=1" in the command helps nothing.

How can I proceed?? A fresh basket of fruit to whom can give help!

Kind regards;

Inge