Hi,

Currently these values are in voxel units (it doesn't matter for the statistical analysis if they are scaled or not).  For a 1mm voxel size (the most typical image resolution) they are then also exactly the same as mm values.  Otherwise, you can get mm values by multiplying by the voxel size.

I'll change this in a future release so that all values are mm, as I can see that this would be more useful.

All the best,
	Mark