Hi Michael,

please find the .png and .fsf files attached. The content of the gfeat/cope2 (and all subsequent copes) is a log folder, a stats folder, design files, report files, example_func, mean_func, and a mask. In the stats folder, there is only a log and a DoF file. Given that you picked up my initial question, I assume that you generally agree with the procedure that I suggested (to use zstats maps from the second level feat as randomise inputs for a 2x2 ANOVA). I am asking because the contrast set up in FSL is a little confusing for me. I am a BrainVoyager turned FSL user and am used to set up all contrasts on the group level. So the fact that I am setting up contrasts on the level of individual runs is strange to me. I know how to use randomise to set up the ANOVA that I want to do and therefore planned my analysis this way. But if you think that I should do this differently (i.e., set up the ANOVA as a higher level feat) please let me know.

Maren

On Mon, May 20, 2013 at 9:48 AM, Harms, Michael <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Can you post your .png and design.fsf files?  Also, what exactly are the contents of the .gfeat/cope2.feat directory?

--
Michael Harms, Ph.D.
Conte Center for the Neuroscience of Mental Disorders
Department of Psychiatry, Box 8134
660 South Euclid Ave. Tel: 314-747-6173
St. Louis, MO  63110 Email: [log in to unmask]

From: Maren Strenziok <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Saturday, May 18, 2013 1:03 PM

To: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [FSL] Feat second level zstats maps

Hi,

I tried both, fixed and mixed effects (EVs set as you wrote), but I stil lonly get one zstat map (for cope1).

Maren

On Sat, May 18, 2013 at 8:46 AM, Harms, Michael <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Well, then I'm confused, because what you wrote that you did in your 2nd level analysis is not what I described to do.  (i.e., use Fixed, not Mixed effects;  and what is an EV set to 0?)

Did you use the "Inputs are lower level FEAT directories" setting on the Data tab?

cheers,
-MH