Hi - derive it from the standard space 4D rfMRI data, e.g.:

fslmaths subject1 -Tmin -bin subject1_mask

for all subjects, then:

fsladd allmasks subject*_mask
fslmaths allmasks -Tmin -bin allmask

Cheers.

On 20 May 2013, at 07:21, Matthew Hyett <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Thanks Stephen - I haven't tried the masking option in melodic yet, so very useful advice.  As an aside in our case, would the intersection be best taken from the resting state functional images (after using BET) or the brain extracted T1 images?

Cheers,
Matt