Hello András,

Thanks so much for your help. I've tried the epi_reg flag, but it told me that "epi_reg command not found". I tried other flags such as flirt, it worked well. So I couldn't figure out what's the problem.

I read the information on flswiki_fat userguide page (http://fsl.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fsl/fslwiki/FDT/UserGuide#Label_files), and found that, I should "first transform the labels into a surface file, using the label2surf command", but the label2surf can't be found either. Have you ever encountered similar problems? And I wondered that, if it was reason that I couldn't register my roi (V1, obtained by converting freesurfer label file to a roi.nii using mri_label2vol flag).

Thanks again for your kind help!

Best wishes
Yours lulu