Thanks Michael. My data is a little bit different so it goes like this tag,
control alternating, but each tag/control image has two TIs ( if that makes
sense). Basically, after two pulses (TI1=0.7,TI2=1.8), one image is
acquired. I used SIMENS PICORE Q2T sequence to collect pASL data in case
you need more details. So I am wondering whether I should treat my data as
a single TI data when I use asl_file to get differenced data. Thanks very
much.