The following website is now working to generate gradient schemes:
=====================

From: Emmanuel Caruyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, May 14, 2013 at 11:05 AM
Subject: Re: q-space-sampling download broken?
To: Dianne Patterson <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Dianne,

Just a quick follow-up to announce that I have hosted the application on a webserver I am renting and this is now up again. You'll find the working application at the following address:
http://www.emmanuelcaruyer.com/q-space-sampling.php

The associated article has been published by MRM, and the author manuscript is accessible online at the following address: http://hal.inria.fr/docs/00/82/16/88/PDF/article.pdf

Thanks again for you feedback!

Best,