From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Gwenaëlle DOUAUD [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, May 10, 2013 12:11 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [FSL] fslvbm_2_template -n with custom template

Hi Joseph,

as I said in my previous email, I'm afraid that getting a higher resolution for the template (1mm) would not change/improve the results. This has to do with the fnirt warp resolution -- see previous posts by Jesper on this by entering his name and 1mm as keyword:

https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A2=ind1111&L=FSL&P=R50226&I=-3&d=No+Match%3BMatch%3BMatches
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A2=ind1203&L=FSL&P=R6144&I=-3&d=No+Match%3BMatch%3BMatches

Cheers,
Gwenaëlle