Hi,

You should have the matrix for calculating transformations from native to MNI  and viceversa. You should choose the transformation matrix for moving between spaces you want.

Volume calculation should take only into account your region of interest.

You have to make mask of this region on native space because of inter subject differences.

See FSL wiki for detailed information about the significant of the numbers and the processing...

Best,
Rosalia.