Hi
If you want to calculate a probability of connection between A and B, then you want to use e.g. A as a seed and B as a waypoint. Then the number stored in the file "waytotal" is the number of streamlines that make it from A to B. This number, divided by the total number of streamlines, is your probability.

Cheers
Saad