Hi Bonnie,

When the threshold is specified, a mask of the surviving clusters is created, and this mask is fed into atlasquery. If the clusters are large (here the #1 has 49015 voxels), the probabilities for the structures get "diluted" when averaged for all the voxels in the mask, and you see small values for the percentages. You probably saw already the documentation of atlasquery, and here it's the same as for the mask: http://fsl.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fsl/fslwiki/Atlasquery

Perhaps with higher thresholds the clusters become smaller. Or instead of looking at the percentages, you could just open the thresholded map overlaid on the MNI T1 image, and name the structures as you identify them visually.

Hope this helps!

All the best,

Anderson