From: Dana Wagshal <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, May 6, 2013 11:31 AM
To: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [FSL] Eddy Correction and multiple B0 images

Hi FSL group,

I haven't received a reply about my process with multiple B0 images and eddy correction. Can I assume my process is correct?

On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 9:41 AM, Dana Wagshal <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
To be specific, I used fslmaths to average the 10 B0 images. Then used fslsplit to split apart all the DTI scan volumes. I removed the first volume (the B0 image) and then used fslmerge to merge the 1 volume of the averaged 10 B0 images with the 64 DTI volumes. Then I performed eddy correction.