Yes - (well - not quite - it's testing if the *group* mean is > 0) - which for FA data is not an interesting question……
Steve.

On 30 Apr 2013, at 17:27, Dana Wagshal <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Thank you for the clarification!

Another question that I have concerns the one-sample t-test. If I conduct this test with my 42 subjects on their FA data, the one sample t-test is testing if the mean of each of the subject's FA data is greater than 0, correct?