Hi Michael,

please find the .png and .fsf files attached. The content of the
gfeat/cope2 (and all subsequent copes) is a log folder, a stats folder,
design files, report files, example_func, mean_func, and a mask. In the
stats folder, there is only a log and a DoF file. Given that you picked up
my initial question, I assume that you generally agree with the procedure
that I suggested (to use zstats maps from the second level feat as
randomise inputs for a 2x2 ANOVA). I am asking because the contrast set up
in FSL is a little confusing for me. I am a BrainVoyager turned FSL user
and am used to set up all contrasts on the group level. So the fact that I
am setting up contrasts on the level of individual runs is strange to me. I
know how to use randomise to set up the ANOVA that I want to do and
therefore planned my analysis this way. But if you think that I should do
this differently (i.e., set up the ANOVA as a higher level feat) please let
me know.

Maren