hi Nara
i meant to check whether the individual images are appropriately
registered and segmented. or whether there is any fault in these
images (as you had mentioned segmentation fault in your earlier mail)
i think you should go through this link

" http://fsl.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fsl/fslwiki/TBSS/UserGuide "

and decide whether to use tbss_3_postreg -S / tbss_3_postreg -T options,

that suits your analysis

all the very best