I've got 2 dti sequences from a Siemens skyra VD13 machine. One is A-P and
the other is P-A. These are the standard Siemens sequence (not a research
sequence): bipolar, interleaved, 2x2x2, 30 directions.

I tried topup->eddy_correct->applytopup
and for comparison:
topup->eddy->applytopup.

It is always possible that I got some of the parameters wrong for eddy, but
it looks to me like eddy_correct did a MUCH nicer job. I'm attaching a
couple of screenshots of equivalent slices.   Please advise: Did I likely
do something wrong when I ran eddy?  Or is eddy_correct just a better
choice for my images?

eddy_correct->applytopup:
[image: Inline image 2]
eddy->applytopup