Yes I'm up for an online reading group too!

Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 11:50:53 +0100
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: UCL Seminar: Michael Marder "Plant-Thinking Toolkit"
To: [log in to unmask]

Hi Tim,
Very keen on the idea of an online reading group if it happens! I couldn't make it to the UCL event though as I was at a symposium outside London.
In fact in general I'd be keen on a forests / environmental humanities /etc. reading group. Currently reading (for a review) Invaluable Trees: Cultures of Nature, 1660 - 1830, which I recommend... particularly if anyone's interested in French forests, which get a lot of coverage.

best,Amy