Hi Elaine

We use the at WFC, but we do not have anything to do with them!  The learners register direct with the AO (similar to AAT) and link directly with them, we do not even run any exams the assessments are all managed direct to the AO.

I can’t say I have had any good or bad experience with them.

Regards

Claire Everett-Ellis

Examination Manager

Waltham Forest College