I've done the same - fingers crossed they might pay attention!

Pippa Newman
Admissions & Exams Manager
020 8909 6237

Sent: 15 May 2013 20:15
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Functional Skills Deadline

Hi,

I have sent the exact same email to Edexcel that Jennifer sent.

Maybe if we all send it first thing they might (might being the operative word here!) realise how wrong they have been in essentially pulling the deadline forward.

Fingers crossed

Charlotte Hart

Student Data Team Leader

Suffolk New College

01473 382670

Website: www.suffolk.ac.uk<file:///\\www.suffolk.ac.uk>

This email message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please delete it and do not copy it, forward it, or disclose its contents to anyone.

[Logo]

Your fast track to success