Wow, this is horrendous – we are not affected, but we are on 4.16. Our upgrade to 4.17 is imminent!

Steve – can you fill me in please on what is being done to resolve this issue with 4.17 affecting CG Form M uploads.

Assessments & Achievements Manager

National Centre Number 63459

Yeovil College | Mudford Road | Yeovil | BA21 4DR

( +44 (0)1935 845523

ü www.yeovil.ac.uk

Please remind students that NO Mobile Phones, iPods,MP3/4 players, or any device with electronic storage are to be taken into examination rooms, and that Photo ID has to be shown for all examinations