These are excellent! Just what I need Thanks TheresaŠ.

Best
Amy

From:  "Benson, Teresa" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:  Monday, May 20, 2013 1:12 PM
To:  <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:  Re: Short videoclips we know and love

The most useful short clip Iıve found for teaching a specific principle is
the Understanding Uncertainty video describing sensitivity and PPV.  Iıve
found that too few of my trainees understand predictive values, or even know
when they are important.  Itıs available at both
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yg3EWaOVDXc and
http://understandinguncertainty.org/node/499.

Teresa Benson, MA, LP
Clinical Lead, Evidence-Based Medicine