Andy

Thank you, that would be great, we are doing Srs and protocols.  A lot of the work intersects so we want freedom to access and edit but something where we can make best use of resources, freedom to edit and protection against user inexperience wiping out someones data. We need something with as few steps as possible other wise transfer of information becomes secondary to immediate crisis! I agree about EndNot and so far `I back up on Mendeley as well.

Best
Amy

From: "Hickner, Andy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, May 20, 2013 8:30 AM
To: Amy Price <[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: RE: Dynamic share research info across platforms IDEAS ?

I’d be curious to know the specific nature of this project.  If it is a literature review (systematic or otherwise) and the data in question is primarily bibliographic (which is sounds like it is), there was a similar question on the [expertsearching] list last week.  The thread yielded a couple of especially good/detailed responses that I’d be happy to forward.

I personally find Dropbox to be adequate for sharing a variety of file types.  Your team just needs a specific written protocol for specifying who can edit/modify a file, labeling for version control, etc. as well as backing things up, in case someone accidentally screws something up – ESPECIALLY important when working with Endnote.

Andy Hickner

VA/UM Patient Safety Enhancement Program

University of Michigan Medical School

2800 Plymouth Road, Building 16

Room 400N-20

Ann Arbor, MI 48109