Dear EBH Group,

We are working across continents with project leaders using multiple platforms/ OS systems etc. Is there a way to organize across platforms so everyone has access to data as it changes. Right now we are using between us Mendeley, Endnote, Sente for refs, some of us use Drop Box, Evernote or Microsoft for papers, we grab web clips using Evernote, Mendeley or Zotero,

We tried Sharepoint  but the institution doesn't let in outside users and it is clunky for MAC. Google docs was unmanageable  and messed with our formatting

Ideas for better amalgamation and function with ease of use please?

Best
Amy