Agree - you had me at the word "butter" :)

On 2013-05-14, at 11:15 PM, Michael Power <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Good points James

Just two refinements of your suggestions

1)      The title should have been along these lines “Social grooming in the form of naturopathic medicine for the reduction of cardiovascular risk factors: an unblinded randomized controlled trial”
2)      As Richard Lehmann says, fish oil is best taken, not in capsules, but as turbot gently fried in butter and seasoned with lemon, salt, and pepper.

Michael