From:  Paul Elias <[log in to unmask]>
Date:  Tuesday, May 14, 2013 12:22 PM
To:  <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:  Re: why did CMAJ publish this study?

I think if there is any issue with the publication, then a response to
author should be written and allow the author to reply. Gordon Guyatt is not
the principle author (but realize his name is offered given his seniority in
the EBM field) but I am sure that if someone is moved to reply to author,
and he is asked a question (s) for clarification, he will address concerns
and questions.

Best,
Paul E. Alexander