Michael

You make really good points. I see this in the patient v science v
medicine climate also. The critics try to make research answer to patients
as if it was an intervention and then the critics extol science inability
to treat. It is good to be dynamic and flexible within the remit of the
discipline and to be multi collaborative but to still retain the focus and
not allow it to be defined by others but rather build it from within.
Sadly with Tannhauser those new on the scene may never know the beauty of
the music because it is eclipsed by the taboos associated with the
production.

Amy