Dear EATAW colleagues,

Thank you very much for sharing so many resources in response to a recent query on teaching academic writing on the EATAW listserv. The discussion prompted participants to share many  useful resources. These have now been collated into an annotated bibliography on teaching academic writing, available at http://www.eataw.eu/publications.html.

Kind regards,

Íde

Dr Íde O'Sullivan

Writing Consultant