Anyone wishing to publish (biological) taxonomic data, which relates to
zooarchaeology, is advised to pay attention to the good work being
undertaken by Pensoft Publishing <http://www.pensoft.net/journals/> in
this area, which to my mind is leading the field in innovative data
journals.

David

--

Dr David Shotton
Research Data Management and Semantic Publishing Research Group,