Hi Ibrahim and all

Would it be possible to share a web address that is NOT the mobile one?

I ask because it may be not so easy these days to realise that the newspaper mobile version is NOT accessible at the same address from a normal computer desktop or laptop

Quickly searching the url itself via google (that is absolutely stupid but instant strategy to follow) does not produce the wanted outcome (accessing the resource) though some interesting other outcome may show up.  In this case, I learned you  could be said to have an information  sharing pattern similar to the one of a certain Jane Bradley - that defines herself "another investigative journalist who thinks they work for MI5" while making  "films for BBC current affairs & factual. Currently producer/director @ Watchdog from London (via Yorkshire)".

On the same issue, in the aftermath of my bankruptcy order I can't remember if I have already told the list I published a consistent part of my correspondence and claims about my messed up medical records at http://www.brunellalongo.co.uk/7ncc/7ncchealth.html‎
[or search my name and the words medical records]

Cheers

Brunella Longo
Information Management Adviser
http://www.brunellalongo.co.uk