Hello,

I have only been a member of the list a short time, so I apologise if this
has been covered before.  My reading  of the DPA (and the ICO
topic-specific guidance) leaves me uncertain as to to the definitive answer
to the question below.

*Does the mere fact that Manager A emailed Manager B regarding Employee C
render trigger the exemption relating to 3rd party data?  *
*
*
*To focus a little more, is it the case that emails between A and B, which
may refer only to C and no other individual, contain the opinions/judgement
of A and B and therefore permission need be sought from A and B?*
*
*
Thank you in advance for any help you can give me.

Luke