Happy Monday,

Anyone interested in the forthcoming edited collection of CHAT papers
*Historical
Archaeologies of Cognition* (Equinox Books, Sept 2013) may wish to take
cognisance of this offer.
Forgive the plug, but 20% off seemed like an offer worth circulating.
For those who may not already know - our friends at Equinox are also
producing the new *Journal of Contemporary Archaeology*.

Dr James Symonds FSA, FSA SCOT, MiFA
YAT Fellow in Historical Archaeology
Department of Archaeology
University of York