Hello,

The peak dimensions and how they are treated is separate from how the
window axes.  So the peak dimensions are fixed by how the data is stored
on disk.  When Analysis reads the Bruker acqu*/proc* files it determines
what order the various isotopes occur on disk (hopefully correctly!).  So
if it thinks the 15N is the second one then that is what the Bruker files
are (supposedly) claiming.  Could the dimensions have been transposed
during processing?

The Protein Sequence Assignment tool is exactly meant for experiments like
HNCA.  Those experiments should be listed in both the Query and Match
tables if an appropriate 13C Window is selected in the pulldown menu just
above the tables.

Wayne