I think there are some mitegen loops that are flat. They will probably be useful for your crystals given what you say about the 2.2 Å anisotropic diffraction, which is probably caused by deformation of your plates in "conventional" loops.

Some others on the list may have a more specific recommendation about this brand of loops. Also, you may want to check the mitegen website for specific products and applications.

James